Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9/04/2003
- Compulsory particulars under subparagraphs a), b), c), d) of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003
The domain name www.coppiniarteolearia.com and the brand Coppini Arte Olearia are registered by Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l., with offices in San Secondo, via Grugno. For any further information we can be contacted by telephone on 0521877601.
The Company Registration number is PE19256.
- VAT Identification Number
The VAT Identification Number of Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. is 01537390682
- Indication of prices
Letter h) of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 requires “the indication in clear and unequivocal terms of prices and rates of the various services.” Therefore, all prices and rates pertaining to services rendered by Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. are shown on the website www.coppiniarteolearia.com
Declaration pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003
(Code for the protection of personal data)
- Protection of personal data
Online operations by Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. are carried out in full compliance with international, EU and national privacy and data protection regulations. To require additional information not found on this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection and use of personal data
In full compliance with the provisions of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. declares that it only collects personal information after obtaining consent from its clients.
Treatment of personal data may include the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, deletion and destruction.
The purpose of data processing is only to provide and manage services.
Information will be collected through registration forms, which must be signed by each client and sent by fax. The data will be stored securely, according to legal requirements.
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. requires its clients’ explicit consent to the use of data by Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. for purposes other than those mentioned above, such as sending advertising material, sending commercial information, inclusion in newsletter services, market research, and production of statistics.
- Secure data transmission
Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. has put in place the appropriate physical and electronic means to protect personal privacy and ensure the security of information provided by clients and users. These measures, taken pursuant to Articles 33 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 are designed to protect the paper and electronic documents provided by anyone having dealings with Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. and they also involve the managerial organization of Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l..
These physical and electronic measures will be constantly updated, in compliance with the provisions of the Code for the protection of personal data.
- Rights of interested parties and access to data
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 establishes the rights and powers that can be exercised concerning data treatment. In particular, Art. 7 provides that «the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, as well as the right to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.» In addition, the data subject has the right to obtain the following information:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) purposes and methods of data processing;
- c) the methodology used for data processing by electronic means;
- d) omissis;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them in their capacity as appointed representatives of the State or as data processors.
In addition, the data subject has the right to obtain the following:
- a) updating, correction or, if wished, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which it is not necessary to save for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the activities listed under points a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those parties to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in the case when such confirmation would prove impossible or would involve using means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.» .
Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. shall keep clients’ files complete and updated.
Moreover, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, “the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) to the processing of personal data that concerns him/her, for legitimate reasons, even when relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data that concerns him/her for the purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling, market research or commercial communication.
- Exercise and procedures for the exercise of rights
The rights indicated in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (and reported in the previous paragraph of this policy) shall be exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager. Mario Rossi shall reply promptly to any request that may be made.
Under Art. 9 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the request to the owner or manager may also be sent by registered letter, fax or email.
Mario Rossi shall reply promptly to any email message sent to email@example.com.
- Data owner and controller
In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we would like to inform you that the data owner is Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l., a company with registered office in Contrada Remartello, 65014 Loreto Aprutino (Pescara), and that the personal data controller is Mr. Ernesto Coppini, legal representative of the company.
The content of this site is protected by Copyright Law 633/41.
All rights in published texts lie with the authors in accordance with the copyright law.
Reproduction of published material is prohibited without the written consent of the author and – in any case – of site management.
All rights reserved, including for the preparation and mode of publication of every text. All rights reserved under Art. 102 of the Copyright Law. The extraction and re-utilization of all or a part of the content of this site by any means or in any form is prohibited
- Links to website
Links from other sites to individual texts is allowed, provided the source is acknowledged. No links are allowed whose context is inappropriate and irrelevant to the content of this website.
- Content of advertisements
Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. is not responsible for the content of advertisements, and disclaims all warranties regarding information obtained using its search services.
Similarly, Azienda Agricola Coppini Arte Olearia s.r.l. is not responsible for monitoring linked websites or for any damages resulting from visiting advertisers’ and linked websites.
However, pursuant to Art. 17 of Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003, the company managing the website must:
- a) inform without delay the competent judicial or administrative authorities when it becomes aware of alleged illegal activities undertaken or information provided by a recipient of its services
- b) provide without delay, at the request of the competent authorities, information in its possession to enable the identification of the recipient of its services with whom it has data storage agreements, in order to detect and prevent illegal activities.